View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyflirtz View Post
Two personal experiences:

A few months ago, a woman introduced me (genetic male with appearance to match) to another male as "my sister." This other male took me for female, saying to my female friend afterward: "Why does M__ wear male clothes?" When I heard subsequently about this gender confusion, it seemed impossible to me that someone's visual cues could be so heavily influenced by the form of introduction. But then, when I thought further, it became sort of a turn-on, that merely calling someone female was enough to make it so! My self-assessment as male outside and significantly female inside was rewarded!

A few weeks ago, I saw a stage performer whose gender is so genuinely ambiguous that this person rejects all gendered pronouns with respect to this person's self. And it is easy to see that neither "she" nor "he" nor any other gender designation is anything like comprehensively accurate.

In conclusion, just want to affirm that all of us are truly "real" but that reality can be complicated.
Thank you for sharing these two experiences. Your first post is one of the best firsts I have seen on this site. Welcome, and enjoy your time here.