View Single Post
Old 12-23-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

wow - all around wow.

Firstly, if Izzy considres herself a girl - that's all I need. If Izzy considers himself a boy that's all I need. Identity, lived experience, and presentation (in that order) determine gender. Had I never taken any hormones, gotten any surgeries, never put on a dress I'd be just as trans. Just like a drg queen who IDs as a gay guy is still a fey man (not exactly trans*- but close).

The status of a trans*woman's genitalia is her business. Some gals need to reconfigure it, some don't. Some want to but can't afford it or have medical conditions that preclude it. Some could do it but like having it. Some make lots of cash by having it, other simply don't need to have a surgery to feel anymore like a woman. Saying that one t-girl is more legit than another because of the status of her panties is simply dismissive and points to a serious lack of understanding about the realities of trans*women.

I will probably not have any further surgeries. I have no need to do anything to feel more like a woman. I surely don't consider myself a man. Anyone is welcome to state that I am, but should be prepared to tell me how their identity is determined by whatever is happening in their undies.