View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Trans women exist in a world where our gender is routinely seen as fake. The fake pics only emphasize this by constructing trans woman as not really actual women. But real actual women can be "shemales" (and those are better cuz you know, they are still "real girls").
The problem are the two types of trans (the pre-op and post-op). If the trans is post-op most people won't even know the difference (if any), so as far as all are concerned she is a woman. The pre-op will still freak out most people in the world, because to them "he" has a penis, and in all societies penis is equated with male, hence cannot be a she. Despite her being a woman inside, you will be judged by what you look like outside always, anywhere, anytime, it's sad but it's a lesson often learnt the hard way. Real actual women could be "shemales" too if they were on their way to be f2m trans and had surgery so they had a penis (but they'd look horrible for me, maybe straight women would like them idk, I'm quite shallow perhaps), a m2f trans is a woman trying to transition her body to how a woman is supposed to be.

Sorry I didn't realise my last post was that long!