Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Did i get ghosted by a virgin with a micropenis?

Found this on another website. Damn, didn't think she would tell the whole world about it...

I met up with a guy I matched with on tinder and was immediately swept off my feet. We went out for drinks on Saturday and I had a few too many and ended up sleeping at his place. We didn't have sex, but fooled around a little. Enough to learn he could possibly have a micro-penis. He took me to breakfast the next day, held my hand as we walked, and even invited me back to his place after. It was fun and we were hitting it off. I thought things ended really well, with the exception of my makeup and hair looking like beetle juice at breakfast and the loss of self respect because I stayed overnight with him on our first date.

I didn't hear from him after so I decided to text him (minus points I know) on Tuesday. He only responded once and was short with me. I start to become devastated because I feel like I ruined whatever potential we had, but then he texted me on Friday. "How's your day going?" I responded and never heard from him again. WTF??

Question 1: he also told me he was a virgin which could have been a complete lie, but is it possible that he is embarrassed of his size and that's why he went ghost?
Question 2: did I completely ruin my chances by drinking too much and not going home that night?
Question 3: is he just not that into me? :/ p.s. We were texting every single day for a week before the date, so clearly it's not that he isn't a fan of texting.

Sincerely,
Crushed

Last edited by a9127; 01-13-2018 at 08:15 PM.