Thread: Sheer Delight
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Sheer Delight

There have been a number of threads dedicated to bulges in panties. This thread is devoted to something a little more obvious.

I am tremendously aroused by the cock of a beautiful gurl visible through her sheer panties -- not just a bulge, but more. It drives me crazy. Here are some examples of what I mean.

The first one is Ton from Ladyboy-Ladyboy. It may well be the most perfect picture of this sort ever! The second is Jenny from Asian TS. The third and fourth are from Shemale Yum and Asian TS; I don't know their names. Finally, Sara Saad shows us her beautiful cock, from Trans Pantyhose.

I hope others like these pictures and will share more examples of this particular type.

And now, I have to go pretend I am with Ton ...
Attached Thumbnails
ladyboy-ladyboy-ton05.jpg   jenny-asiants-05.jpg   yum-sn007.jpg  

name-asiants-1.jpg   SaraSaad-transpantyhose-tp_g363_142.jpg