Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Frank Zappa - Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?

According to SongFacts:
Quote:
"Why Does It Hurt When I Pee?" is the seventh track on “Joe's Garage,” Frank Zappa's triple concept album set in an America where music has been made totally illegal. It was typical of both Zappa's twisted sense of humor and his disdain for musical or any convention that he would give a song with this sort of toilet humor title and subject matter the grandiose treatment.
Released in 1979, generations of teenagers and college students would offend their parents, teachers, and others in authority with this album. Many of the other tracks feature explicit “sex related” or “anti-authority” themes. My first time hearing it was as a freshman in college, over 20 years later. It was blasting from a friend’s dorm room down the hall. The song made a reference to “she was sucking cock” and of course I went to investigate...

Many of you know I now teach at a university among other things. Last week I was walking across campus and heard “Joe’s Garage” coming from one of our dorms. It lives on!

Frank Zappa (1940-1993)