View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default 100 Questions?

Today’s best “Clickbait Ad” was “100 Questions To Ask a Girl.” Apparently, the guy writing this is a so-called “expert” in meeting women. Sorry dude, but why should I listen to you, asshole? I’ve been married to two gorgeous women (first one was crazy as fuck but the sex was great), live in Zionsville, drive a very expensive sports car, and have an awesome career. So like, what exactly can YOU tell me that I don’t already know?

The first pic accompanied the article. She’s saying “No.”

Anyway, here’s a better example of someone who I would consider an expert. To put this all in perspective, when Hugh Hefner was my age, Crystal wasn’t even born... For like 24 years!

She’s saying: “Yes I know Dr. Andy lives in Zionsville.”

Now, so that you can dispense with this guy’s silly “100 Questions,” any of the last three pics will guarantee that you get laid. Especially the first one. Pay attention and try to remember them...

And possible answers to a few of his questions:

1. Would you rather live in a small house with an amazing view, or a massive mansion in a subdivision?

“Silly. Mansions aren’t found in subdivisions...”

2. What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?

“Give good head (giggle)...”

3. What type of man are you attracted to?

“A really rich one with a big dick!” or “Not you, loser!”

4. Have you ever dated two men at the same time?

“Only two???”

5. Who is your favorite author?

“E. L. James (giggle)...”

Last edited by a9127; 11-13-2021 at 05:38 PM.