View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

Suetsugu barks at the guards, and all but one leaves the room. The one who remains steps over to Keliana and pulls off her hood. For the first time, in the light, our eyes meet. I am mesmerized, and I look for the words to say to her. Before I can utter a sound, she shakes her head. I understand. I shouldn?t say anything.

The guard unties Keliana and drags her to the middle of the room and grabs her arms, putting a set of handcuffs around her wrists in back of her. He leaves her on the floor and goes to a darkened corner of the room, returning in a moment with a heavy chain, which he drops next to Keliana. Then he takes a heavy metal collar from a small bag under the table and puts it around Keliana?s neck, attaching one end of the chain to the collar and dragging her to my feet. I am still tied to the post. She looks up at me and smiles, but I can see fear behind the smile.

As Keliana kneels in front of me, the guard takes the length of chain and brings it to the pole where Keliana had been tied. Measuring carefully, he wraps the chain round and locks it so that Keliana can move no further than where she already is, about a foot away from me. He looks to Suetsugu, who nods.

?You have been searching for her,? he says to me. ?If you want her, you will help us.?

He barks again in Japanese to the guard, who leaves the room. One of the other guards enters, with a small, black bag like a doctor might carry. He puts it down and takes a large knife off of his belt. I am still dressed like a girl, from the rape that I just experienced. He takes the knife and cuts the powder blue panties, coming dangerously close to my cock. They fall to the ground.

Suetsugu grunts something, and the guard checks my hands. They are tied firmly behind the pole. He then reaches into the bag and pulls out a device that I don?t recognize. Moving behind me, I feel him suddenly stick some of his fingers right into my ass. There?s still stickiness from the cum that was dumped into me a short
while ago, and I feel some liquid drip down my leg. Suddenly, I feel something other than fingers deep in my ass.

Suetsugu mutters something in Japanese, and the guard mutters something back. Then I feel whatever he put in my ass begin to vibrate. It is a butt plug, and it feels like it must be the strongest ever. Within a few moments, I feel it arousing me. The guard pushes against it and it goes in deeper. I feel wave after wave of anal orgasm, and my cock instantly springs to attention and begins to drip right onto the floor.

?This is their idea of torture,? I think to myself, suddenly forgetting where I am and giving myself over completely to the pleasure coursing through my entire being.

The pleasure continues for another minute, and then I realize that it is torture. The vibrating butt plug is driving me crazy, and my cock has never been harder. My balls, too, have an intense feeling, as if the will literally burst through the skin. I can feel cum moving slowly into the shaft of my cock, but beyond the continued dripping of precum I get no relief. I cannot take it much longer.

Suetsugu speaks. ?Perhaps you would like your darling Keliana to relieve the pressure??

I find it hard to believe that this is okay with my captor, but I thrust my body forward as much as possible, and put my dick within a couple of inches of Keliana?s mouth. As I do, the guard pulls out a syringe from the black bag and thrusts the needle into Keliana?s backside. Instantly, her eyes become wild with lust, and she begins to strain like a captured animal to get to my cock. The way she is chained, though, makes it impossible. As she rises off her knees to get closer, the chain pulls at her neck and snaps her back. And each time she gets close to my cock with her beautiful mouth, my cock seems to spasm as if I am going to cum, but only precum drips out. Meanwhile, the plug in my ass vibrates with even greater ferocity.

This continues for a few minutes, but it seems like hours. This is torture. I have a massive load to give my beloved Keliana, who clearly wants my cum. But we cannot reach each other. Suetsugu howls with laughter.

And then I black out.

When I come to, I am in another room, thrown on the floor, and still partially dressed like a girl. Keliana is nowhere to be seen. The plug in my ass remains, and continues to vibrate, but not with the same intensity. My cock is covered with precum, but my hands are tied behind my back. I need relief.

I suddenly realize that Suetsugu is there, too. He sits on a chair across the room from me.

?We have questions that must be answered,? he snarls at me. ?You will answer them, or Keliana will answer them. But they will be answered.?

I look at him and wonder what is next for me. Then the door opens, and one of the guards comes in and hands him something. The guard then comes over to me and unties my hands.

?Here,? says Suetsugu, throwing a magazine to the floor next to me. ?Take care of yourself. We will be back for you soon.?

They both leave, locking the door. I pick up ?Lui? and see Keliana?s exquisite ass. I nearly tear the magazine apart finding her spread, and I stroke my cock as quickly as possible. It takes only a few seconds, and I spew my hot cum all over her pictures. As I feel the combination of pleasure and physical relief, I begin to worry. What has happened to my darling?

? to be continued
Attached Thumbnails
Lui_01.jpg