View Single Post
Old 08-09-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
For Boner and any others who remember these beauties from the 70's (originally or in repeats):

https://reelrundown.com/celebrities/...t-tv-actresses

I never realized Cathy Lee Crosby played "Wonder Woman" in a 1974 TV movie.

(Note: I wanted to add that one reason for all the "ciswomen" in this thread is that for some of us--especially if you were born before say, 1990--they were the first women to influence what we found attractive. Needless to say, my Mom did not look like Loni Anderson or Farrah, nor did Heather Thomas look like my Kindergarten teacher... Also for me, it's the overall person I'm attracted to, it doesn't matter at all whether or not she has a cock, or if she's a "femboy," or even a cute gay man.)

Anyway whatever you feel like contributing. It's all good!
I remember Cathy Lee Crosby from the TV show "That's Incredible!" I wasn't interested in girls when it was on though. Same thing with "Wonder Woman" and "Charlie's Angels". My earliest TV crushes were from "Batman" although I didn't know what to do with myself then!

One of my current favorite models is Russian beauty Dilyara Larina
When it comes to cis-girls, I like them plush!
Attached Thumbnails
4fdca863d70e2.jpg   tumblr_n2mnfgWGJK1rpytggo3_1280.jpg   tumblr_n2mnfgWGJK1rpytggo8_1280.jpg