View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

The 80’s… What do you remember of it? Reagan? Cocaine? MTV? Heavy Metal? Pac-Man? The Terminator? Aerobics? Spandex? Leg Warmers?

Well the last three are back!!! This is Anjelica Scannura who hosts a show called “22 Minute Workout” on OneTV.

According to the article, Scannura, who also hosts Anjelica’s Dance Workout, has always made fitness a priority. She started dancing professionally at age five, took Irish dancing for years and is part of her family’s flamenco dance ensemble — her mom even appears on her new show. She also won the Belly Dancer of the Universe competition in 2013.

“I wanted to make it modernized and more inclusive of people of all kinds. Those ’80s fitness shows only had one kind of person. And while I really admired the esthetic of that era, the update was much called for.”

“Recently I got injured,” she says. “OK, my injuries started when I was 18 years old, but when you’re that age, you think you’re invincible. Then all of a sudden you’re frickin’ 28 years old and you can’t get up in the morning without everything cracking.” (Me: Just wait a few more years… )

“Throughout the show you see that I’m not living off of green smoothies all friggin’ day. Sometimes I have a bad night, I drink a beer, I have five A&W hamburgers. What are you going to do?”

Sounds like a date.
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG   images.jpg   ENNIXPsWwAABL24.jpg