View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Victoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Bad!! View Post
Victoria you're canadian do you know Into Eternity and Protest the Hero?
They're two awesome bands from you country. Those are really underground bands. Here in Italy the situation is similar to Canada, with Nickelback, Evanescence and the likes getting overplayed on the radio stations.
Glad to know that you love AC/DC...

Sorry but I can't understand what you were saying here.

I'm just saying.....you(the fan) can't put other peoples music tastes down....when you don't even know what your favorite bands listen to. Those are all FAMOUS songs that I can promise any alternative band, metal, pop whatever band would love to have been part of that history.

Don't just think bands pop out of the ground....everyone has influences....and it's not always what you expect it to be. So going around saying you hate this and that....well surprise what if your favorite band says well my influence is Neil Diamond! lol....isn't that wicked that your favorite band is open minded....maybe you(the fan) should be too.....it's such a awesome experience to be open minded and explore.

Don't claim to be a fan of music if you are just a fan of what you like lol. Then just say I like metal...or whatever. I don't like when people say they are fans of music but then say they hate this and that.....it's a party pooper.

oh ya sorry don't know them yet ! lol I've been busy haven't been listening to whats going on and stuff.

Last edited by Victoria; 02-26-2008 at 04:42 PM.