View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Tied up, bound, and gagged both Shawn and I are completely helpless. I can’t believe I was so gullible as think that it was going to be easy to escape. As the kidnappers leave the room I try to convey my feelings to Shawn for getting her in such difficulty. I can tell Shawn understands when she snuggles up to me and rests her head on my shoulder.

I’m frustrated that I can’t at least put an arm around Shawn to hold her protectively nor can I kiss her to give her some comfort. And yet my body reacts unexpectedly. With Shawn snuggled against me I’ve got a throbbing, hard cock. I’m almost embarrassed until I feel Shawn’s cock against me. She too is hard. There’s clearly nothing Shawn and I can do about what has come up and we soon fall asleep.

The next thing I know we’re being woken up by the woman kidnapper. It takes me a bit of time realize what is going on. Shawn protests when we’re told that we’re going to fuck and the video will be put up on the internet.

I shake my head no in my own protest. I’m not concerned about me, but I don’t want Shawn exposed on the internet. I’m determined to not do anything to comply with the kidnappers’ demands.

The boss woman unties us. Then burly guy flips Shawn around exposing her cute, little bottom to me. I object even louder making muffled noises through the tape.

The woman is beside the camera now and facing us. “Your voice says you won’t, but your body says you will” she states and points at my cock which once more has gotten rock hard at the sight of Shawn’s beautiful, firm, perfect body.

I see my protest isn’t going to work so I have to change tactics. Then it hits me. I can still be in driver’s seat. The kidnappers will make sure they won’t be seen in the video and I can make sure that Shawn’s face is not shown.

I twist around my upper body to indicate that I need my arms untied if I’m expected to perform. At the same time I make loud noises to get the tape taken off my mouth. The camera is going to have audio so I have to make them want to record the sounds that Shawn and I make.

Burly guy catches on to what I’m doing. He looks at the boss and she nods her head to give him the go ahead to untie me. As soon as the ropes are off me he pulls the tape from my mouth. He wasn’t gentle and it stings a bit. I move my lower jaw a couple of times to get back the feeling and then tell the kidnappers that Shawn has to be untied and the tape taken off her too.

As burly guy is about to remove Shawn’s bonds tattooed guy says, “Don’t trust them too far, boss. I just know they’re gonna try something stupid.”

“We’ll watch them closely while they fuck,” she says. “You,” indicating tattoos, “stand on the right side of the bed and you,” indicating burly guy, “stand on the left side of the bed. And make sure you stay out of the view of the camera.”

As soon as her two cronies are in position she says, “Now fuck!!!”

I drape my body over Shawn’s and use my arms to cover the sides of her face. My cock slips in between her smooth, firm, little bottom cheeks and comes up against her entrance. I stop.