View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

SueIndigoAgoGo has a spectacular aura aboutSueIndigoAgoGo has a spectacular aura about
Default Corset / Waist Clinchers

I found these instructions online. Hope you find them useful.

Measuring for a Steel Corset: How to

Measuring your body for a corset is the same as measuring for a bra, the wrong measurements will be uncomfortable or create bulge no matter how you try and make it work so measure properly; don’t guess and be honest! An off the peg corset is designed to reduce your waist size by 4-5”. If you’re looking for more of a reduction you need to start waist training which takes time as its a permanent waist reduction.

You will need:

One fabric tape measure (downloadable from any product page if you don't have one to hand)
A straight back
Full length mirror

Stand straight, no holding your tummy in – We want you au-natural darling! The tape should be snug – not tight enough to cause any bulging of your fleshy bits and not loose enough to slip a finger behind. Snug.
Wrap the tape around your waist (the smallest part of your torso; below your ribs and above your hips).

If you find it difficult to wrap a tape measure around yourself or can’t seem to get the grip of it, use a piece of string, wrap it round you and then measure it straight along a metal tape measure afterwards. this also works if you don’t have a fabric tape measure.

Alternatively ask a good friend to help or ask at a good tailors or wedding dress shop.

Now you have your number, I suggest you buy a corset with a 4-5'' reduction, so lets say you have a 28'' waist, you will need to order a 24'' corset, if you measure a 29'' waist I would still suggest a 24'' corset. However do take into account the full measurements of the corset.
Attached Thumbnails
HowToMeasEnglish_1.jpg