Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gina

Well Audrey, "Gina is an amazing person, she is charming, beautiful, bright and self assertive. Not only that, she likes our company, she is a wonderful gift for both of us." Audrey said, "When Gina and I were in the kitchen, I noticed a bulge in her pants and realized since she is transsexual she has a cock. This thought excited me and I began to think about it more and more. I realized that I wanted to love it. I have never before been very interested in cock sucking but with Gina something happened." I said' "Yes, Gina has an erotic aura around her. While I was meditating, she came to me and offered her cock to me. I felt so honored to have the opportunity to please her." Audrey said, "Oh, I want to please her too but I would feel guilty doing it. I said. "Would you be ok if I was there while you loved her?" "Well, yes I would like that then I wouldn't feel guilty." I said, "I think it is very likely that Gina is bisexual so we could see if she is interested in "Ménage à trios" Thank you for being so understanding." " Well don't forget, I love Gina too," I said.
The following morning, we all had breakfast. Gina was her usual charming self as we discussed issues ranging from Obama's progressive agenda to the outrageous statements of Rush Limbaugh and Ann Coulter. Gina said' "You know, don't you, that Ann Coulter is a transsexual?" Yes, I had heard some rumors about her, a bad example to say the least." "Audrey and I were wondering if you would be interested in visiting Palm Springs today." "That sounds great I have never been to Palm Springs, let's go!" We jumped into the car and headed down the freeway feeling like kids again.