View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I want to hold Shawn and comfort her and yet she’s trying to comfort me even though she’s been put through far more than I have. I wanted to kiss away Shawn’s concerns when she blamed herself for me being captured with her. I wanted to hold her in my arms forever and reassure her that I would rather be in this situation with her than to not be with her at all.

Before I can say any of those things my natural reaction when I get near Shawn happens and my cock is so hard again that it’s twitching and pulsing. It’s pushing against Shawn enough that she can feel it. As she runs her hand down my back I get even harder. Shawn obviously likes what she feels because her cock is stiff again and pushing against me.

I am just about to kiss Shawn when Boss lady and Burly guy come into the room. I felt Shawn shiver as she stepped away from me when those two came in. I’m momentarily dumbfounded when Boss lady says the kidnapping is over and they are taking Shawn and me back to her place.

Burly guy threatens us if we report the kidnapping to the authorities. The threat isn’t a surprise to me as of course the kidnappers are going to try to protect themselves. I’m also pretty sure that Burly guy will carry out the threat if Shawn and or I go to the police.

As we head towards the door I am completely blindsided by Boss lady’s request for my phone number. It was only a few minutes ago that I was thinking about what would happen if the circumstances were different. Now Boss lady obviously thinks the same and wants to take this further. I don’t know what to say. Sure Boss lady is beautiful, but Shawn is gorgeous. Shawn has personality and warmth. Boss lady may have a tender, loving side, but she’s also shown me that everything is about her and her satisfaction.

I am also aware that Shawn invited me to her place for a tryst and nothing else, but I’d still like to know if there is a possibility of our relationship developing into something more. I don’t answer Boss lady. Instead I put and arm around Shawn and draw her to my side.

Boss lady laughs and says, “You don’t have to answer just yet, boyfriend. We’ll see, we’ll see.”