View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
John, need I remind you of your less than civilized responses to other members? If you like I can go back through all of your posts and quote them in a thread to illustrate what I mean. Then we can let others decide how respectful you are.
Hi there.

You saw what she wrote, and you tell ME to chill out?

DID you READ what i wrote or did you just see the words "savage, rude, inconsiderate and dis-respectfull" and nothing else?

Well, why don't you do that, but don't forget to also quote what i was responding to.

PS. I am respectfull when i am respected, and i don't sugar coat things that need to be said, i just say it, in my family, when there was something hard to do, they all left it for me to do, it had to be done i did it, everybody expected good results, i got good results, because when someone needed a slap in the face i gave them a slap in the face, as far as i'm conserned i was the only one with balls in my family, that's why i left them, i don't like weak shit, i don't like it when someone attacks someone unprovoked, and if i can i interviene.

JohnDowe.