View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

johndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these partsjohndowe is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
John, this isn't about your understanding of trans stuff. This is about someone (the OP) being offensive and Fran and I having a gut-level reaction to that. I don't expect any non-trans member to really understand why this post was problematic or just how much it offended me (and probably Fran). Heck, I don't expect that every trans poster here will get it or agree with what has been said.

Wether it was the OPs intention or not, he makes transitioning - the process of going from M2F a totally passive inaction on his part. It becomes a fetish for him to be made into a Shemale. No thought, no process, just wank material. It slaps every actual transitioning girl who posts here in the face. Girls looking for advice, support, and appreciation.

Civility should be supported and encouraged. Appropriation of trans women's lives should not be made into a Bi guy's fist humps.
Hi there.

Be that as it may, it doesn't give you the right to bite his head off, and i reiterate:

There is a right way to do things and there is a wrong way, that was the wrong way! PERIOD!

It's not: There is a right way and a wrong way, unless...

JohnDowe.