View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

That is a good question. Hope you will get some responses. I really had to think about it. I'm not sure how old I was but it was when we had moved back to Detroit so I was at least 9 or 10. Maybe 11. It was before I met Stephanie. I didn't really know much ("anything" ) about sex at the time (I had a "girlfriend" that I had kissed when I was 8--and that was it) but I had recently started having "wet dreams."

Sometimes I played with my cock and balls when I was alone. Often in the shower. Although it felt good I never "came." In fact I didn't even know you could do that...

One night I was in my room watching TV and wearing shorts and a t shirt, it was late summer. For no particular reason, I just started "playing with myself" but this time the feeling was more intense and my cock was hard. I still didn't know what I was doing. But as the feeling got more intense I realized I could stroke my shaft and head. I didn't want to stop. The feeling got more and more intense and suddenly I shot a huge load all over myself and the chair I was sitting in. It was all over my hand and I remember looking at it then tasting it.

It felt great but the feeling was short lived. Suddenly I was scared that my Mom might walk in on me as I had not locked the door to my room. I hurried to clean up the mess and figure out how to get rid of my clothes. It was then I realized that this was what you did with girls. Or at least to pictures on the computer...

Last edited by a9127; 12-16-2017 at 11:11 PM.