View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default But Would You Sleep With Her?

There has been a trend in the news recently regarding stories about men “marrying” rubber dolls, plastic women, and even anime characters. I’ve had a lot of fun with it in this thread. But I’ll admit, for someone who has no other options available I can see how it would be appealing. Some of the “RealDolls” I’ve seen are quite attractive and you can also get a transgender model with either a 7” or 9” penis.

Yes, in real life, I am happily married to a beautiful woman, open-minded and a music lover, five years younger than me, but out of curiosity I configured my “dream girl” several months ago. She is transgender. I called her “Michelle” since that was the “face” I started with. Final cost: almost $8,000 USD. You can see her here.

In a recent experiment on Tinder, a RealDoll named “Harmony” had a profile created for her and received over 90 “swipe rights” in a very short time. Contacting her matches later, the man who set up the experiment found that over 50% said they would sleep with her. Would you? Would I?

From the Daily Star:

Quote:
“I ran the experiment for two hours on a Friday night from 9-11pm on the lower east side of Manhattan.” Jimmy explained to Daily Star Online.

“I swiped right (on) every guy that came up. In the two hours, I ran the experiment Harmony racked up 92 matches.”

“The real experiment though was when I replied to everyone Harmony matched with one simple message: Would you have sex with a robot? Yes, No or Maybe.”

When the film director asked the question, he received a range of responses, with one guy saying: "You’re disgusting.”

And another person said: "F*** yes. You're the coolest individual I've ever matched here."

While a third wrote: "F*** yeah...

Talking about the amount of attention the sex robot received on Tinder, Matt said: “I was curious about how much response Harmony would get.”
(Thought of something interesting. Try configuring one for fun on their website. If you can afford it and it won't land you in "divorce court" go for it. I was amazed at how close to my "ideal woman" Michelle actually looked. At least superficially. It was scary... )
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  

Last edited by a9127; 06-18-2019 at 08:41 PM.