View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

(I include them here because of the sexual and "retro" nature of this thread. I once wrote a story about sucking off a long haired cute "femboy" Robin strapped to an electric chair so who am I to say whether or not this turned someone on. I'm sure it did. The producers knew what they were doing...)[/QUOTE]

I remember enjoying that story!

We talked a lot about "Batman"and I posted about how the episodes with Marsha Queen of Diamonds was the first time I got turned on by a lady. I'll never forget how I would grind into the sofa when she or Catwoman or Batgirl came on!

But just about every episode featured pretty ladies as Batman's foes always had a sexy sidekick. This site tells who the actresses are- there's some real beauties! I retro-divas!

https://www.66batmania.com/guides/henchwomen/
Attached Thumbnails
c075ba790ad43c0a9c9b194acd421fda.jpg   cd0dfe7f1dd9a90cc71725d1fa5a7695.jpg   gallery-1440009967-yvonne-craig.jpg