View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default What celebrity would you lose your virginity to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
Those are some pretty women

Keeping with the vintage theme of this thread, I used to have this exact issue of Penthouse Forum hidden under my mattress when I was a kid. I'd jerk myself silly to the model on the cover but the stories inside really got me excited too, especially one about a guy who discovered how much fun he could have with his friend and his vibrator. It blew my mind!
Glad you like them. Like you, I always had print "jerk off" material close at hand. My "hiding place" was my box springs. I carefully cut a slit at the seam and covered it up with the fitted sheet. I of course used to make my own bed. So I'm sure my mom never suspected...

My sources were my dad's collection dating to the 60's, my best friend's brother (he was a lot older than us his dad had been married before), and of course my mom's Sears catalog (what are kids gonna do now that they are going bankrupt? )

Even with the computer and Internet always present there was something about jacking off over a beautiful girl in a magazine that was somehow more "naughty" and perhaps even more "intimate."

There is a thread on "Straight Dope" that asks the question "If you could lose your virginity to any celebrity from any time, who would you chose?"

Rule 13 prevents linking to other "boards" so I think it would be fun to hear from our own members anyway. And yes, she (or he) may be cis or trans.

So, who would it be???

Last edited by a9127; 10-21-2018 at 06:02 PM.