View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

National Lampoon managed to offend almost everyone. Perhaps it’s best known cover was the one featuring a dog with a gun pointed at its head. Politicians, entertainers, sports figures, etc. Nobody was above becoming a target of ridicule.

Their covers were also known for being somewhat risqué, often featuring sexy models and innuendo. I’m sure many teen-age boys bought the magazine just for that. There was often plenty of “jerk off” material inside as well.

My introduction was through a friend’s brother who was several years older than us. He used to let us “borrow” his old Playboys, Penthouses, Hustlers, and… National Lampoons.

Now you know how my interest in bondage began… All I can say is this was probably my “favorite” cover.

I detest anything “Hitler” or “Nazi” related and refuse to post anything containing fascist symbolism. However I’ll make an exception in this case…

Ever wonder why I went into teaching and not something else?

Although this cover is from 1979, that guy is definitely me.

Here, I am assuming she’s a college student (over 18), one of mine of course. She’s not cheating. Actually she’s been flirting with me all semester. It’s the day of the final and she’s the last one to finish. She knows I’ve figured out her “secret.” Underneath that very sexy denim skirt is a perfect 7” cock. I have just asked her out and she’s surprised that it “took me so long.”

Many years in the future I finally get to meet Dove Cameron and we go for a ride on my motorcycle. Next time I’ll remember to wear my helmet…

(How did I know she had a perfect 7" cock? A few weeks earlier she sat alone in the front row with her legs apart wearing that same skirt unbuttoned all the way and no panties...)
Attached Thumbnails
4c1a6850b1e098fcfd57a9ecbddda571--national-lampoon-magazine-magazine-art.jpg   th.jpg   national-lampoon-september-1975-back-to-college-naughty-professor.jpg  

national-lampoon-july-1979-sports_u-l-pff7za0.jpg   national-lampoon-september-1981-back-to-school-girl-caught-cheating.jpg   2055587.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 07-22-2018 at 06:14 PM.