View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Anyway, back to my “girlfriend” on the first cover. I couldn’t help noticing how her stockings were rolled down exposing her (very sexy) thighs and did anyone else notice how the anchor was “strategically” placed between her legs? Also she is tied tightly around the waist and her arms are tied over the top of the anchor so her boobs are thrust out. Coincidence? I think not.

Her “rescuer” appears to have only 3 fingers (where’s his pinky) and the gun is not in line with his arm. Next shot he’s gonna miss and shoot her in the ass.
Sorry for the silly post but I couldn't resist.

The only way to deal with her predicament is to take care of it myself...

First, I would throw her incompetent "rescuer" out the porthole. Maybe the sharks will get him?

Second, I would cut her loose and bring her back inside. That dickhead isn't even watching what he's doing. He'll probably stab her in the back or cut her fucking arm off. Of course she would be eternally grateful.

Third, after a long and passionate kiss, she reveals to me that she "kind of liked" being tied up. Also she hints that she has a secret she'd like to share with me later...

Of course it's a long voyage so we have lots of time to become better acquainted.

(Actually it's no "secret." I could feel her hard cock as our bodies were pressed tightly together during our kiss.)

Last edited by a9127; 07-01-2018 at 08:49 PM.