View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

With Ila holding me to his side, we are led out of the building and towards the waiting van. Burly guy gets into the driver's seat, but boss lady joins us in the back. There is no sign of Tattooed guy or Shorty. We climb into the van and it begins the journey back to my mansion.

It is barely a minute into the ride when I realise why boss lady is sitting with us. She takes off her clothes in front of us, her eyes locked on Ila. "Maybe this will make you more comfortable." she says, reaching out to hold his cock. "You want more of this, right? We can meet again after we drop you two off. Then it'll be just you and me."

The nerve of this woman, trying to steal Ila right in front of me! Still, I will not hit her or anything like that, not with Burly guy driving the van. I imagine boss lady telling him to turn the van around and drive back to where we were held captive if we displease her.

Boss lady is now stroking Ila's cock at a gentle pace and smiling at him. I sit closer to him and ask, "Ila, can you stroke me? My cock is hungry for your attention." To steal his attention from the naked blonde woman, I wave my flaccid cock in his direction as if teasing him.