View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Boss lady unloads one final squirt before her cock goes soft, allowing an easy exit from Ila's hole. She pulls out and admires her handiwork: Ila's ass is so overflowing with cum that a thin river of her hot white juice leaks out. She grabs his butt cheeks and presses them together as if to hold the cum inside. "Your turn. I want yours mixed with mine." she says to Burly guy.

His cock hardened again, Burly guy notices that Ila has stopped sucking him and knows why. Boss lady passes him the lube, which he squeezes over his shaft in front of Ila, just to keep him excited about having that giant thing stretch out his anus. He goes over to Ila's rear while the woman moves in front of their incredibly cooperative sex slave. Not to let him suck her though, as she was still recovering from her latest squirts.

Burly guy points his cock at Ila's ass and, like the boss lady, slides his monster of a cock in slowly. His hands hold on to Ila's hips to keep him still. Inch by inch, his cock bathes in the warm cum left behind by the woman, going in all the way until Ila can feel his balls bumping into him. Burly guy holds it in there for a moment, then starts fucking him at a steady speed, moaning and grunting each time he re-enters.

Meanwhile, I am glad that Shorty is a lot more gentle than Tattooed guy, even treating the welts that the latter gave me. Not out of kindness, I'm sure, as I can see that Shorty is fully aroused. By what, I wonder. My naked body? The feeling of my ass in his hands? My first thought is that he wants to fuck me, but what can I do about it?

And so I do nothing and say nothing for now, afraid of making him angry.