View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Princess Shawn is really enjoying her role with Jamie. I had the impression that she had more in mind than just letting Jamie suck her cock. Then just as Tim releases a big load into me Princess backs up.

She leans over and whispers in my ear that we should go to my house and take Jamie with us. The thought is so arousing that I almost cum causing me to clamp my butt down harder on Tim's cock. The pleasure for Tim is so intense that he squirts into me again.

"Let's do it," I reply to Princess. "I've never been involved with humiliation before, but with such a willing sub as Jamie it's going to be simply delicious. Jamie needs to be prepared though. Leave in her cuffs and put a collar and leash on her. That's all that's required. She's going to be marched naked through the streets. I guess she's lucky that it's only a five minute walk from here."