View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I almost orgasmed again when Princess Shawn ran her hands down her lithe, luscious body. She’s so incredibly beautiful that I would happily look at her all day. I like the idea that she is going to cover up again and only let those she chooses see her special places.

I watched Princess’ sexy little bottom sway from side to side as she walked behind a room partition. Then she called out asking what costume I wanted to see her wearing. Several thoughts race through my mind. The possibilities are quite exciting.

At first I think that I want her to wear a harem girl costume, but quickly put that thought aside. It's suggestive, but her treasure would not be easily accessible to me. A sexy waitress sounds intriguing. I quickly discard that idea though as guests may take that as an open invitation to explore our hostess without hers or my permission.

I want something that conceals and yet reveals, something that is sexy but not immediately welcoming, and something that is attractive and still allows easy access to all of Shawn’s delights. Then it hits me. A sailor girl with a short skirt is perfect. It’s sexy and incredibly appealing.

I tell Princess Shawn to put on her sexiest sailor girl costume and tell her that she's not allowed to wear panties. Now I await her. I’m sure I won’t be disappointed.