View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

redrider96_nj is on a distinguished road

The sounds and smells of sex in the air... you can see people in the audience starting to play with each other.

I still have not been able to get a glance at who has buried their cock deep in my ass... wanting more with each thrust I push my ass backwards to them.
Jane enjoying my mouth, she keeps pulling out of my mouth and has me lick her balls. She takes her time rubbing pre-cum and saliva covered lady cock all over my face. Then back to thrusting in & out of my mouth. Jane is really enjoying looking down at me as she fucks my mouth. The sexual intensity she brings is amazing, at times holding my head and fucking my mouth hard, then switching to soft gentle motion and slowly, softly caressing my face.

My mystery partner has filled my ass - when they are thrusting in & out of my ass it feels like their cock is HUGE. Then they grab my hips, thrust deep in my ass holding and slowly gyrating deep inside me...

I can feel the weight of Mistress Shawn as she presses against me. She must be enjoying a really good fuck, as she leans harder against me.

Moaning and groaning with intense pleasure, when I can yelling, begging for more. Almost having an out-of-body sexual experience, I can't believe it... I'm hearing myself begging Jane to cum in my mouth.

Loudly moaning as she rubs her lady cock on my face... "Please, Jane, please cum in my mouth. Please, give me your sweet warm load of cum. Please Jane". It seems like my begging is turning on people in the front row as they cheer for Jane to fill my mouth.

I hear people in the audience yelling for my mystery partner "Give that whore a facial, cum on his sluttly face".

The feeling of 2 throbbing cocks filling me up - I unfortunately can't hold back, shooting a huge load of cum on the stage below me... my cock still hard... still taking every inch of cock I can get in both my holes.