View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

MrRight is on a distinguished road

It is strange, i am very very turned on by the idea of a partner asking me to do it, or telling me to do it.
I have tasted it on my own on three occasions, but i had a longdistance ex-girlfriend who used to ask for it a lot, and i always found i lost the courage (and desire) to complete the task after orgasim. I did, however, discover a couple of ways to do it, if you are finding that you loose the courage or desire to do so.

the first method, and i think the most common, is to jerk off near a wall, and put your back/feet against the wall with your legs above you head. when you cum, try and get it into your mouth.

The second, and i believe much easier way, is to cum in the palm of your hand, and, mid orgasim, start eating it. You might not get yoru full load, but if you are fast enough, you will still have the courage to eat it while you are cumming. So, if to restate that, when you first start cumming you will notice that you have not lost the courage to eat it just yet, put some in your mouth RIGHT AWAY, before you have finished cumming. :-)

As for taste - its not got a lot of taste i find.