View Single Post
Old 06-05-2015
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

triplej is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtualflowe View Post
What is your technique? I want to achieve the, to me, mythical anal orgasm. I've played with my anus but have only ever come close but never reached a full anal orgasm.

So how do you do it? Is it a matter of length of play?
Honestly, I can achieve anal orgasm pretty quick if I'm horny already. I think it's a matter of slowly discovering your own body. I found I could anal orgasm after trying to milk my prostate with a large realistic type dildo. I couldn't bring myself to cum genitally by milking my prostate but I found that slowly pumping the toy in and out of me rubbing that spot then speeding up the motion, followed by deeper and deeper penetration really got me going. I end up really fucking my ass fast and hard, it builds up, then I pull it out and wink and gape feeling the orgasm tremor through out my whole body. It takes plenty of lube and some warm up if you're not used to having something really go in and out of you like that.

Plus, I have a preferred position. While riding the toy feels nice I can't achieve anal orgasm that way. I have to lay half on my side half on my stomach with one leg up, the other stretched out straight, and and work the toy from behind. In that position I can anally orgasm endlessly until I either get tired from orgasming or my arm wears out. By that point I've usually slathered the bed sheets in precum and am so ready to pop that I can ride the toy a little on the floor, stroke my cock, and explode so much semen, it's like twice what I normally ejaculate.

I'd say experiment slowly, paying attention to the sensations, don't think about how this or that movement or position is usually thought about, just try all sorts of stuff. I really like being bent over, doggy style, too. And although if I do that standing up a bit at the waist, I can't cum. It makes me drip loads of precum though. If I had a fuck machine I could experience more positions but as all I have is a manual toy I have to do the work.

Damn, just thinking about a big fat cock pumping in and out of me quickly has me oozing precum and winking like a willing fucktoy.