Thread: Sucking Cock
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

brian621 will become famous soon enoughbrian621 will become famous soon enough

The first shemale I ever picked up had a pretty small cock. Uncut with a tight tiny tight sack. It was pretty cold out and we had to walk a few blocks with her in a very short skirt. I pulled her panties off in the elevator up to her place and had a good look at her package. I had her naked as soon as we got in the door. Nice small tits with big hard nipples. She was hot and very feminine. I stripped down while she lubed up. I got her cock in my mouth I gave a little suck. When I slid my finger up her she got hard fast. I licked her tight sac for a while then she licked the precome off my cock and gave it a suck. Then she got on all fours and spread her cheeks. I mounted her playing with her cock. She came right away squirting out a little clear come and I was not far behind. She was still stiff when I sucked her clean. With her small sack and lack of any sperm I am sure she had reached castrated levels in her hormone treatment. She was starting to gain a little weight around the hips and thighs a sure sign of hormone change to female. Very nice body in a 5'8" or so light frame.Short blond hair very smooth skin and hairless. It consider it unusual that she had such a high sex drive when you got her going her little cock just twitched and was rock hard. I saw her a few times then she just left the city. Too bad