Thread: Marriage
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Marriage

There have been other threads dealing with the type of relationship that men would like with transwomen. Those threads have been rather broad based. This one is specifically about marriage. For those that live where marriage to transwomen is not legal then substitute long term relationship for marriage.

I would like to get responses from both men and genetic women on whether or not you want to marry a transwoman. I would also like to hear from the trans ladies of the site. Do you want to get married or not?

As for myself more than anything I want to marry a transwoman. I?ve known it and felt it for a long time. I?ll be happier than I ever have been in my life when I do marry a transwoman or at the very least live together with a transwoman. I prefer marriage as it affords her a lot of legal protections.