View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
The last time a guy tried to abuse me that way I bumped him up two octives.

So you think you have met someone that knows how to make love.
Let's hope the next time you find someone that can make you feel loved. ( as opposed to a pisspot to shoot a load into.)
Fran, I agree with you. The OP's experience looks to me more like abuse than anything else. I would advise the OP to not go back to the same person as it is just a power trip and a feeling of superiority for him as well as just thinking of himself and his sexual gratification only.

I urge the OP to look for someone that will treat her with respect; don't settle for anything less than someone that will respect you and be concerned about your feelings, needs, and wants. It may not be easy to find such a person, but in the end you will respect yourself and feel good about yourself.