View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

orocenter is on a distinguished road

It sounds like this was a positive experience for you because he knew what he wanted and ordered you to do it. This worked well for you because after worrying about what would happen, would you do something wrong, etc., you found that you had nothing to worry about because he took charge. You seem to have been excited that he regarded you as a sex object, and your story is exciting.

You want to do it again as soon as possible, but your options are limited. He got what he wanted from you, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing the same thing again. The problem may be that he may not be interested in doing anything different. "Hi, kneel down and suck my cock" may be an exciting beginning for you, but if it ends with him dismissing you as soon as he comes with no consideration for what you want, that may be all he is ever going to offer you. If you spent 2 1/2 hours getting ready, it seems like you deserve more next time, even if you enjoyed it this time.

If you see him again, you need to assert yourself a little, unless you want every time with him to be a repeat of the first time. It doesn't sound like you'll be in a position to dictate what happens, but if you say "I'd like you to..." once or twice, you'll either get an experience that is closer to your expectations, or you'll find out that he isn't interested in what you need.

Don't feel that you don't have any other options. You put a lot of effort in trying to please your date. It was easy for you to arrange the date with your cousin's help. She probably doesn't have any other likely boyfriends for you, but if you decide to look for a different relationship, it may pay off. I'm sure there's someone out there who will appreciate you.

Good luck.