Thread: New Movies.
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauls View Post
Give me the original version any day, it's the one I watched at the cinema as an awestruck kid (age 6 or 7).
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
On my VHS that I have, it shows Greedo firing first. It seems the Star Wars fairy has re-edited my VHS as well! Fuck you George Lucas!
It?s incredible how difficult Lucas made it, to get a classical epic movie in the Original version on DVD. I think it?s only available in the Limited Edition of Star Wars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
And don't forget to mention the most annoying character that has ever been introduced to cinema viewers...JarJar Binks! Argh!!!!!!
Back then, the Ewoks were not the best idea, but Jar Jar Binks and the whole Gungan race tops that easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
George Lucas had one really good idea for a movie. He successfully turned that idea into three good movies. But then he had no more good ideas. Like so many artists who rest on their laurels, he continually looks for ways to milk the original idea to keep himself going. ?

One of the signs of a truly great artist is knowing when to quit.
?
It's a shame that he couldn't stop there!
Another try to get the bridge to newer movies:
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by South Park
Why would Spielberg and Lucas do this?
They're just taking Indiana Jones and they're raping him!