View Single Post
Old 08-27-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Gossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura aboutGossy has a spectacular aura about

Hi everybody,

I'm sorry to not have done any postings lately. After I did those few favourites I fthought I needed to see what else I had and organise them better. OMG!!! I had no idea how much I had bookmarked and/or saved to my my files! Especially the asians. I was right before they seem, for the most part, to have gotten it right. I have pics of so many adorable tiny bodied cute little ladyboys/femboys from that part of the world it astonishes even me. Anyway while I'm working on those I thought I'd get started with the girls from the Occident. Unfortunately, quite a substantial number of the lovelies I'll be posting have gone under the knife and had balloons installed. At least we have them when they were still beautiful little femboys with tiny breasts and flat chests. So, I thought I'd go roughly alphabetical starting with Aly Sinclair of the porcelain skin. This set comes from Hotties Unlimited.
Attached Thumbnails
Hotties Unlt'd 02.jpg   Hotties Unlt'd 03.jpg   Hotties Unlt'd 04.jpg  

Hotties Unlt'd 08.jpg   Hotties Unlt'd 11.jpg   Hotties Unlt'd 12.jpg  

Hotties Unlt'd 14.jpg   Hotties Unlt'd 17.jpg   Hotties Unlt'd 18.jpg