View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Transwoman is on a distinguished road
Default How To Get A Top To Suck Your Cock

Hello everyone. Firstly, for some reason, unbeknownst to me, I am only attracted to TOPs. Yet, which is even more confusing, I love a man to suck my cock, why tops? If I were to be introspective about it, there could be many reasons. I like the demarkation lines clear, me Jane you Tarzan. And I also like knowing that my man does not get fucked in the ass.

I started dating Robert over 5 years back. He is British, quite intelligent fellow and very, how should we say, old fashioned as far as roles and truly the man. He is very aggressive and dominating, which I like in a man. In the beginning I used to ask him if he would suck my cock but he refused. I respected his sexual preferences. I like him very very much and when he fucks me in the ass he makes me cum, so I was not left in the cold, but I decided that I was always going to treat him like my king in every way. I cook for him, suck him on command and always sought to serves his every desire and sexual need. After 5 years of loving him he has even asked me if I wanted him to suck me Make no mistake, I was determined to get my man to suck me, I just went about it by loving him with everything I had.