Thread: To shy..
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Worry Not, Fearful Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegirl View Post
I just wonder cuz the vast majority of the ts girls seems to be asian or latin, very few are of northwest european orgin.
Yes, I know the differences between the male and female psyke.
What separate the men from the boys is the awarness of female thinking and emotions, many guys dont understand how girls feel and think and therefore they often fail when they try to attract women.
I prefer sincere intelligent gentlemen before ignorant stupid brutes who hasen`t a clue of decent manners.
I am also a bit bisexual and like girls to, but girls are much easier to find IRL then trough the internet there they seems to be invisable.
Many women are also fascinated of TS girls but u dont hear about it , cuz the female sexuality is more forbidden and hidden then the male one so they dont make sp much fuzz about as the men does.
Sweet lips and hips,

It appears there is more tolerance by Asian and Latin people, and they have slighter and smaller frames, while having a smaller separation between male and female features. Plus, they appear to be sex industry workers for the most part, while others like you are quietly out there, being very cautious.

I really, really hope I'm helping you.

With a tender and warm kiss on your sweet neck,

TAL