View Single Post
Old 06-03-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Getting up from the bed, boss lady looks at Burly guy, then at Ila who is already in position to be fucked in both ends. The way he is telling them what he wants, instead of letting them decide, surprises them. No matter how great the fucking and sucking is, they are still his captors and should be the ones telling him what to do.

Burly guy speaks first, "You want to suck me again after I just unloaded into your mouth?" He lifts his flaccid cock that is still glistening from a mixture of cum and saliva, and gently slaps Ila on the side of his face with it. "Not so soon, you little cum-eating slut."

"I'll do what he wants. I can't wait to fuck him." the woman says. She reaches into a drawer, picks up a tube of lubricant and squeezes some over her cock. With one hand she rubs the lube across her shaft, stroking it at the same time until it gets hard enough to poke into Ila's hole. Once her cock stiffens, she gets behind him and pushes herself in. Very slowly for now, to let Ila feel the length and thickness that will be inside him.

Burly guys kneels in front of Ila's face and brings his cock up to the latter's lips. It will take some time for him to be able to cum again, but at least Ila can pleasure him while they both wait.

Meanwhile, to everything Tattooed guy says to me, I shake my head and grunt through the gag, "Nmmph. Nmmmpgh." But my cock betrays me. It is his touch and being tied up that make me aroused, not the thought of getting fucked by him again.

Then the belt hits me, and I shriek each time I feel that thick leather strike the tender skin of my butt cheeks. The pain burns into me, causing me to struggle against my bonds vigorously each time he pauses between lashes. The rack rattles but does not move. I can only remain there expecting more hits from him.