View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I pull at the ropes, finding them too secure to slip out of. I am now bent forward with my butt facing Tattooed guy. "What are you going to do? Fuck me again?" I ask in an attempt to sound angry and defiant, but there is no firmness behind my words. I am worried about what will come next, and no doubt Tattooed guy knows that even before I say anything. Is he about to fuck me again, so soon after doing so in the shower, or does he have something worse in mind?

The boss lady tilts her head back and lets her ass take in every inch of Ila's shaft. She is breathing deeply and her hands are lying limply at her sides. After a while, she says to Ila, "Faster. Fuck my tight hole as quickly as you can, so hard that you shake the bed."

At the same time, Burly guy slides his cock between Ila's lips, going slowly and gently to let him feel its length. Within seconds, his cock starts to swell into a saliva-coated meaty shaft that forces Ila to open his mouth as wide as he can. With one hand, he grabs Ila by the back of his head and pushes him towards his crotch, to give him an idea of how deeply that massive cock can go, then lets him pull himself back out.

All this without slowing down his fucking of the boss lady. Fortunately, it seems that both the woman and Burly guy are letting their guard down, being so absorbed by the fucking and sucking that they see Ila as more like a sex slave than a captive whose escape they must prevent.