View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Too late I remembered that I had wanted to say that Princess' playmates were not allowed to remove any of her clothes. Well, we'd both have to live with it as is because it was too late to add any rules.

While Shawn's playmates get to work licking and kissing her boobs, Maggie has me get down on my knees to suck her cock hard. It's a task which I relish. I start by licking the tip of her flaccid cock and then along the underside. My hands roam over her firm bottom as I continue to lick and kiss her cock. She is rapidly getting an erection so I take her fully in my mouth to suck her.

As my head is moving back and forth on Maggie's cock I hear Princess call out to a guest to get some lube. I stop what I'm doing to see who she is talking to. I see a guy head off towards a table. My eyes widen when I get a look at his cock. It is fully engorged and it's huge. I wonder how Princess Shawn is going to take that much.

Maggie brings me back to the task at hand by telling me to suck her cock again. I eagerly return to pleasuring Maggie. Just as I'm really getting into it Maggie pulls her cock out of my mouth and moves behind me. "Get down on all fours, lover. I'm driving now," she said.

I drop down onto my hands and knees. I glance to my right to see that Princess is also on all fours now and facing the same direction as me. I look behind her to see her new playmate lubing his cock. He then tosses the tube to Maggie who squirts some lube onto her fingers. The next thing I feel is Maggie's fingers rubbing the lube over my butt.

Just as Maggie finished lubing me and herself I hear Princess asking permission for her new playmate to fuck her.

"Just a moment, Princess," I answer.

Maggie puts her cock up against my entrance. I can hardly wait to feel her slide into me. I look at Princess again and say, "Permission granted, Princess. Let's see if our partners can make us cum."