View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I wait until Shawn drops to her knees and then I follow suit. She seems eager to take on my challenge and, in truth, so am I. Just as I’m about to take the guy’s cock in mouth I catch a movement of Princess’ hands out of the corner of my eye.

Shawn has taken a cock in each hand. She doesn’t realize it, but she’s just lost the challenge as my instructions were oral only. Of course with what I have in mind she’s not really losing the contest.

I turn my attention to the two new playmates. It’s been a while since I’ve sucked two cocks at the same time so I’m going to enjoy this. The guy is already hard. His cock is about six or seven inches long and it’s bouncing and twitching. My own cock is rock hard again as I anticipate what is about to happen.

I waste no more time and fully engulf his blood engorged, hot cock. I take a couple of long, slow sucks involuntarily moaning my pleasure. I release his cock with a loud popping sound and immediately wrap my lips around the girl’s semi-erect cock. I give her the same long, slow sucks. Her cock rapidly swells in my mouth.

I catch a glimpse of Shawn alternating between the guy and girl in front of her and I get a sudden idea. I decide to follow her lead so that every time she switches from one person to the other I do the same.

I’m getting just as much pleasure from sucking the two cocks as my playmates are getting from my mouth and tongue working on their cocks. I soon have them moaning each time I take their respective cock in my mouth. Although I’m switching at the same time as Princess, my technique is different. I suck slow and easy and the hard and fast.

I can tell that both my partners are getting close to cumming. They’re moaning and each time I take a cock in my mouth the owner starts thrusting. I try to see how Princess Shawn is doing, but I can’t quite tell how close her playmates are to cumming. Even though I’ve already won the contest I’m determined to make my partners cum before Shawn’s so I suck harder and faster each time I switch.