View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default You, Being Silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
<--- is a vegetarian because I'd never be able to perform the act of killing an animal, skinning it, and gutting it. Since I wouldn't do that it hardly seems ok to eat it. I also have HUGE problems with the ways animals used for food are treated/raised.

One fact about human ominvorious diet is the way we digest food. Meat takes a long time to digest in the body (compared to other animals who require more meat like cats), the thought is that meat is intended to be a suppliment to a mostly plant diet. The exact opposite has become true in the west where vegitables are the suppliment to huge portions of meat.

I don't insist on others being vegetarian. It's my own personal decision and one based on my own ethics. That said, I feel no compulsion to cook it for someone else in my home. In turn, I wouldn't give someone grief for eating a steak in front of me (veil I'd have to really try not to say something though).
BIONCA,

You wouldn't be you if you didn't say something in the most polite way possible w/o ruining the other person's dinner.

I've heard the human body wasn't designed to consume meat, but you appear to have looked into it. Can you offer up a few other facts of any kind?

Thanks leggy blonde,

TAL