View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Talvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these partsTalvenada is infamous around these parts
Default Only One Person

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySarah View Post
Why do I have to be the only one post a picture of a spoon? No one else is. I posted some photos of myself because I had several requests to do so. If you don't think they're really me, then so be it.
I fail to see the point of going out of my way to prove to a bunch of anonymous forum users that It's me. If you believe me, awesome. If not, oh well. I'm over it. I'm perfectly aware of who I am, and I don't need anyone here to confirm it for me.
If you really want to see a picture of me with a spoon so badly, everyone else can post a picture of themself with a spoon first and maybe I'll be amused enough to follow suit.
FOXY,

Sweetness, it was ONE doubting Thomas, and not a BUNCH. I, obviously, cannot speak for what the PM types say.

My personal view is not to make that request, unless it's private w/ a reason to ask. That said, of course, I enjoyed the photos of you, because I'm no less curious than anyone else. Plus, you were comfortable posting them.