View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Bionca,
I am amazed on seeing how honest you are! Those tips you wrote were from your actual life? Wow! After reading the incident at the bar, I think that the man you took as a date was really insensitive. It may be that he is a half-witted person, but chances are that he was having fun insulting you. Some people are cruel right to the core.
Try not to associate with people with skin deep beauty. You are a very clever person. So, see whats in his mind, before giving up all your sensitive details to him. Someone who knows a lot about you and your neighbourhood, can inflict a lot of damage and cause pain. Dont rush, for heaven's sake. Go slow.
Thanks for sharing your field notes with us.
Well, I need to be upfront wiith guys about being trans. I don't want to get in a sitution where I need to have a conversation about it. At best we keep going out, but he doesn't trust me any more. At worst, I'm not physically safe. So, it's a risk I take while needing to be genuine.

I will however, never let my non-trans friends fix me up again. For people who know me, they must have a low opinion of me . Either that or they thnk "I have a tranny friend and this guy here wants to do a tranny.. I'll fix them up on a date".