Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Guns N' Roses - You Could Be Mine

Against my mom’s objections, my dad took me to see Terminator 2 for my birthday. I remember the exact date: August 19, 1991, a Monday. He would always take two weeks off in August and we typically went on vacation somewhere in Michigan. Of course I wanted a Harley Fatboy just like the one in the movie. In 1992 I got my first dirt bike and learned to ride. The Harley had to wait several more years…

Best YouTube comments:

“Fuck”

“T2 the reason why I rode a bike, it was no Harley but it was still bad to the bone.”

“In 1991 there was no cooler band than G&R and there was no cooler movie than T2. I was 9 when this video dropped and I lost my mind with its sheer awesomeness. Parents wouldn't take me to T2 in the theaters so me and my friend theater hopped after buying tickets for a different flick.”

(Me: Sounds like something I would have done but at least my dad took me to see it. And we didn’t say “dropped” back then. But yes it was “sheer awesomeness” or as a late 80’s or early 90’s kid would actually say, “totally awesome.” )

“My favorite Guns and Roses song. That intro is amazing. I just saw them in concert. Slash is worth the admission alone. I highly recommend everybody go see them.”

Last edited by a9127; 05-20-2018 at 11:27 PM.