View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mutual Masturbation - Part 2

My second way would be to stand facing my ladyboy. We would both have a big hard on (mainly because I had spent the last several minutes kissing sucking, and caressing her beautiful cock). I would take hold of her cock and bring the head of her's against the head of mine (I once saw this referred to as docking). The touch of her cock against mine would cause me to get even harder. Just her touch would make me want to shoot my load, but I would hold off. I would then start moving my hand back and forth from her cock to mine without letting go of either one. I would alternate my rhythm between fast and slow all the while kissing her passionately and deeply. The feel of her cock against mine along with her tongue in my mouth and my hand action would soon cause me to cum against the very tip of her cock. She would then, right after, shoot her creamy delicious load of cum right onto the very tip of my cock. I would hold her cock against the tip of mine and open up my tip just to get her lovely cum into, onto, and all around my cock. I would continue stroking both of us to get every last little bit out. I would break our kiss long enough to lick her cock clean and then I would kiss her again. After all this we would tumble onto our bed where I would continue to hold her in my arms while kissing her and gently stroking her cock.

Part 3 tomorrow.