View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Be_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of lightBe_my_nude is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bepitan View Post
not wishing to distract from other possibly similar threads but i want to to take a more objective view on this subject.

not to know what it is you like but to dig deeper into why you like it.

now i would guess from the a lot of posts on this forum myself included that we do not get turned on by men.

but we do appreciate women but not as much as ladyboys.

now for sake of argument take this hypothetical scenario of an attractive genetic woman having an operation to have a penis grafted onto her.

now who out there would want to go with this woman?? for me personally i would have to say an absolute no way!!.

so logically the attraction of ladyboys for me isn't what they are now but the fact that they used to be a man!

for me personally even the notion that the girl that i was about to have sex with could have been a boy like me playing football in their younger years on the same soccer field is a huge turn on.

and somehow it all focuses on the penis..like its the remaining facet of who they were.

but its not as simple as that because i now look back to heterosexual relationships.

a man wants to connect to a woman so they can become one. The man wants to experience the woman in every possible way.

well for me that relationship still exists but it is with a ladyboy. I want to become one with a person that experienced that transition.

Its the idea of a sexual transition from man to woman that excites me and attracts me to that person.. a ladyboy.

so enough of my ramblings....what is your take on the reasons behind why you like ladyboys??
Interesting ideas, Bepitan, but that is all they are - at least, until you get a lot more feedback from this Forum, or a qualified set of observations from a Sexual Psychologist ( NOT from a Psychiatrist, many of whom seem to end up with abnormal perpectives themselves at anyrate ).

Now I am female. So I have one simple question prompted by your post : Apart from my personal sexual preferences, does the fact that I am a woman mean that when I have Heterosexual intercourse I am having sex with a man so that I can become one ? ( Quote : " . . . a man wants to connect to a woman so they can become one " )

Actually, I suspect that pleasure is the principal driving force for all sexes.

What does everybody here think ?

Keep it rolling, folks. This could get interesting !

Love