View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura aboutTGirl Anna girly_feet_boy has a spectacular aura about

http://girlyfeetboy.webs.com

Hi true feet lovers. Well Oldawg, you said I should post some pics of my beautiful feet here sometime, well I am a feet model after all hehe, so here's some pics from my brand new set called 'For You', made specially for my footfans, watch the video slideshow with music for all the emotion of the set on my website in my video section. For those who dont know me, I'm a crossdresser feet beauty model with popular 100% free website, so dont be afraid to stop by and say 'hi' to me - femfeetboy@hotmail.co.uk - also join my website and show your support (its super fun, interactive and original, all done by me), this also helps me keep track of my feetfans as I do tend to get lots of emails from various new people per day.
I've gathered lot of female fans, so (fingers crossed) look out for several MP3s of me feeturing (teehee) female fans such as a real female feet model, who has her own site also, and the WIFE of a fan... it'll be our voices you can download and listen to sometime, hopefully hehe.
Anyway, lots of love to you true feet lovers and admirers of beautiful feet like mine. E-mail me anytime you like, I'm also on myspace, twitter, youtube etc etc, so add me on those if you have them. All info is on my website. Have fun people. Anna xoxox
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI87131112.jpg   DSCI49451.jpg   DSCI01401.jpg  

DSCI15971.jpg