Thread: New Blog
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

SandraB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I completely agree. But there are some very deep divisions and honestly, trans people come from every imaginable background and have every imaginable goal that calling for a unified trans movement would be like calling for a unified people movement. To address the point of safets - there are a number of post-op trans women who honestly feel that any violence that comes to a pre-/non- op gal is justified (at worst) or who agree that the comfort of cis women in a shelter is more important than the safety of a trans woman with a penis.

My blog title is a smallish joke. Although I am one of many trans women with an opinion on a variety of topics. I'm not an expert on anything aside from my life, so it's mostly just opinion and conclusions drawn from highly unscientific observations.
Hi all.

I think John is right, there is a need for unity and you should try to help with that by posting thing that will educate one part about an other and in the process they will get a better view of the WHOLE tg comunity.

But in the end it is YOUR blog, and YOUR choice, but you SHOULD think about it.

Sandra.